Sunday, December 03, 2006

Translating 老徐 (Kitten pictures, 4 pictures)

Here's the translation of 老徐's 猫咪照片4张 post:





Yesterday in Shanghai, after moving around I didn't sleep the whole night, I took the morning flight home. I haven't put on a picture of my kittens for ages …… public demand is pretty high ……





But, …… the kittens grow really fast, I must show them off for a bit:





Since Button (扣子) left, Wei BoEr (围脖儿) finished puberty early, he acts mature every single day……




(3 more pictures on her blog)

Small Wei Qun (围裙) is curious at everything, running and jumping everywhere and constantly stealing other people's food ……

Occasionally he goes into deep thought over something ……

I don't know what these two are really thinking …… do they have interest in each other ……

Actually, there's another small friend …… brought here at only three months old. Coming here looking like a small refugee, an English short-haired one, also female. Compared with Wei Qun, she looks like a small girl, especially when she's eating she's really elegant, nothing like the other two, when she sees something to eat it's as if she's starving, she's called Xiao Zao (小灶), I'll post her pictures some other day.

Going to recover my sleep.

No comments: