Sunday, October 22, 2006

Translating 老徐

Translation of her dairy entry 日记 [2006年10月21日]:

Yesterday I went to the harbor, there was a problem with my visa, I was detained at the immigration office for two hours …… luckily I brought a book to read, when Miss Bo and the rest were trying to think of a way out, I changed their attention to something else. Carefully looking at the 1891 New Orleans migrant problem and the jury and how important an article it was. The change had a big effect; even more luckily relying on their musical friends to help them, smoothly entering the country, without being repatriated.

Thanks.

At the harbour again, living in the same room, tonight dubbing Confession of Pain《伤城》, I'm curious about it myself, I'm not sure what the film will be like after the cutting. Like Wei BoEr (围脖儿), I don't know if that big dependant bag is thinking about me ……

Just before work, walking around the streets.

No comments: