Thursday, November 23, 2006

Translating 老徐

Translating 老徐's 日记 [2006年11月23日] diary entry:

The film festival has only just dispersed, it seems I haven't been in my room for a long time, yesterday I was finally able to have a good sleep, the breakfast here is great.

It's really dry and there isn't even the moisture you get from a seaside city. It's similar to winter in Sydney.

For the time that I'm in Greece, I don't know how many days I've been here or how many days it'll be before I leave. The days are passing by pretty randomly.

Going online is so expensive, going online for one hour costs a huge 120 RMB.

My plans are really squeezed together, as soon as I'm starting to settle in one place, I have to rush somewhere else, it's all for fun, watching films is also fun, strolling down the streets is also fun, I'm really busy.

I really miss my small kittens, my mum says they're all doing great.

The chairs in the cinema aren't very comfortable.

If I write anymore I'll be talking in my sleep.

1 comment:

Tustin Dishwasher Repair said...

Nice blog you have, thanks for posting