Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Translating 老徐 (On the eve of setting up a small shop)

Translation of 小店即将开业:

These few days I've been showing that I've been continuing to "ignore my proper duties", keeping a cat, eating a barbecue duck, staring blankly, refusing to pick up the phone. Today's amusement item will be: taking pictures of clothes, since the fresh flowers shop has opened for business, looking for clothes in my wardrobe, my eyes filled with beautiful things, the result of not wanting to give up anything …… every item of clothing has many stories, a different city, a different person …… For now I've found some fun clothes I bought for myself for 《将爱情进行到底》, the white silk chest's full dress from the book LanKa《兰卡》, the scenery in ShanXi was almost the place of an accident last time I wore the yellow sports outfit ……

Oh, yes, all the income from my shop, coming into the Lion's group will go under my funds, selling for charity. I welcome everyone to come when they want and see ……

1 comment:

Ben Francis said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting.