Tuesday, October 03, 2006

老徐 翻译

Translation of the 2006/10/02 dairy:

A holiday is a holiday, ah. I looked at a round of blogs, none of them have any updates, before I didn't think of making an update either. But seeing how everyone is not writing, I'll take the role of the hardworking honeybee for now.

This is my first time watching F1 at the event, the noise of the racecars shook the outside stands so much that they said Song XiaoNing (宋小宁) schoolmate almost puked. On the other hand, I was in a big glass room and watching it made me almost puke, from a very small distance watching 10-something cars being driven at a speed of 300km/h flying past. My eyes focusing mechanisms went through a harsh test. I reached a conclusion, watching TV is still better. But Schumacher (舒马赫) as expected, started late but caught up and won again, fierce.

Finally, in Shanghai I got to eat those delicious meat stuffed buns again. My Shanghai schoolmate this time liked my choices. Though, the bun's skin was a bit thick. Next time, I'll be take more notice of it.

Yesterday, on the plane from Shanghai to Beijing, I again heard a certain person was enjoying the missing news. I was very much in a bad mood and really wanted to shout. Celebrating a big festival, is it possible to have something fresh. Seeing words as if on the surface, hurry and come out.

Seeing the messages left, people want to know which American serial I'm watching, the answer is: The O.C. . Only watching it now?? Mmm, yes, lately I've been falling behind the times. I've been unlucky always having an 'optimistic person' giving advice.

And, there are people asking who the certain person is, the answer is: Mo BoSang(莫泊桑) is the certain person.

On the other hand, I'm appealing for a bit, thanks for your messages or you can curse me, all with a good or bitter heart. The ones who vainly attempt things should see a doctor about their problem. Don't put it off. But there is a Mr. Miao (苗先生), please don't leave too much in the space, looking at it takes some effort, too much and I can't be bothered to read it. No matter how good or bad it is, you have to economise a bit. From now on if the space has too little substance, it'll be deleted.

Why do they stop selling deep-fried dough sticks in the day, really! I want to eat some.

No comments: