Thursday, January 04, 2007

Translating 老徐 (Extending my random talks because I'm here in the mountains, there's also news about a charitable Jet Li fund, please read)

Translation of 老徐's 加长版东拉西扯之只缘身在此山中(另有李连杰慈善基金的事情,敬请关注) post from just before Christmas:

I didn't imagine the temperature would be as mild as this, walk for a bit and you'll be sweating all over. Like Peach's (水蜜桃) report that it would sometimes be like this. Miss Peach said her ideals finally look like they can be reached, it's lucky she's thinking like this, otherwise we'll start arguing as if we're enemies.

Two girls falling out with each other because of one guy isn't a worth it. Love changes many many times over a short period, friendship lasts for a long time. How can so many people not understand this. After you get caught up deluding yourself that you're being ignored, you can't escape. It's a really immature way of thinking. A small first-grader, if they aren't hit they'll just jump higher.

Of course there are around eighty people rebelling, angry because they're confused, and they don't know who said it, don't make yourself angry, it's not worth it.

But then, the world isn't fair and we can't do anything about it. Why try to dig into this unsolvable problem.

At the foot of the mountain, in my little room, without a view of the sunset, I can only feel that there's some sunlight left, right now this blog will have a brief moment of rest. I can rest my brain for ten minutes, my head isn't so painful any more. This once a year Christmas holiday is coming soon, I've seen people with nothing to do discuss whether the Chinese should celebrate Christmas, it doesn't matter what it's called, isn't it good enough for an excuse to celebrate?

A few days ago I saw the new 007 in Hong Kong, it's really good, the new 007 male actor is fantastic, it completely got rid of my earlier unfounded prejudice against him. He isn't relying on his cheeks to earn a living, he has a good character, strength and has enough power.

A friend has introduced another friend for me to meet, this guy said that after he analysed my blog he thought that three people helped me write it since the styles of writing in my blog are so different. Recently, this is the most accurate compliment I've heard. Before, this blog's strong point was its split personality, towards the positive side I've heard "someone with a rich heart and very articulate person" —— of course I use this when I want to flaunt my blog. In my heart, this flaunting isn't enough, I still need to look for more ways. This is just me.

I don't plan to use this brief period of rest to sleep, when there're a lot of people I always feel sleepy, when it gets quiet I feel like in a daze. Talking nonsense on my blog is also a really good way to rest, the times when it's peaceful are really valuable. I haven't written in a long time although I have a lot of things to talk about, it seems as if my blog is slowly coming back.

Jet Li (李连杰) recently made a charity fund, when he was filming a show he asked me to support him and publicise it on my blog, I gave it a chance and listened to it from start to finish, it's definitely a really good thing. I will very quickly write full instructions on this blog about how to donate to the fund. He's assistant has already sent the information to my mailbox. The easiest way is to simply use a mobile to send 1 or 2 to 999309 and this will succesfully donate one or two RMB to his fund, the amount's small but the more people there are the stronger the fund will be. Isn't there a song lyric that goes: It only takes people to give a little love to change the world to a happy place for mankind.

It's finally dark outside my window, I guess soon I'll have to go to the front lines, this blog retracts the things it just said, it needs to close its eyes for a bit. Take care everybody, there's no need to care about what holiday it is, Happy Holidays.

No comments: