Saturday, December 23, 2006

Translating 老徐 (I was wrong)

Translation of 老徐's 错了,我。 post:

I was wrong. I haven't posted in a long time, I've broken my previous record.

I've been busy rushing about for the past few days, I finally had a moment to rest my feet at HaiNan. I'll be returning to Beijing midday tomorrow. If there's no change, in the evening I'll be going to the hills of cold air and frozen ground.

Sanya is really a good place, after you get there you don't want to leave, the scenery outside my window looked like it was painted.

These few days have been hard, one premiere after another, press meetings, too busy to go on the web. When I get back to my room I want to do nothing except sleep. Today, I'm definitely going to have some fun, for now I'll just write a paragraph for my different kinds of promotional work. So I'm not going to write too much, when I get home tomorrow I'll try and upload the pictures I took on my journeys to make up for not posting to my blog.

The air's moist, my skin feels very nice, I'll try for a spa tonight. Good night.

No comments: