Sunday, November 12, 2006

Translating 老徐

Translation of her diary entry 日记 [2006年11月09日]梦想:


I've been busy the whole day, when nighttime came, I tried on twenty more sets of clothing, I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I ate Shanxi mutton soup and mutton wedged between buns with my friend, Bo (博). The waiter was acting a bit stupidly, he didn't get a single thing I ordered correctly. Making us more instead of less stressed when we ate.


I'm going to marry Wei BoEr (围脖儿) to a new girl, she arrives tomorrow.



I've suddenly felt that I'm not full of things to say. Silence is golden.

The dream of managing a magazine when I was a little is one which was most like a normal dream. Gathering things that I think are the most interesting for everyone to see, using an alias to write articles, recently, for no reason I feel like starting an electronic magazine.

No comments: