Sunday, November 12, 2006

Translating 老徐 (Trouble behind the scenes for fresh flowers)

Translation of her 鲜花后台故障 post:

Busy again and again. I went away for a couple of days without my computer, I haven't blogged for a while.

While I was at the charity fair at the fresh flowers village there were lots of technical problems, I was anxiously waiting unable to help, not understanding a thing. Whoever bought my white dress and my schoolmate Han's (韩) racing clothes, please speak out, because behind the scenes they couldn't find your information, so there's no way to get in touch with you. I seriously apologise. For details, please see http://www.kaila.com.cn/Index.shtml for the notice on the left side of the webpage.

From selling these two pieces of clothing, we sent two computers to the braille school. Thank you very much.

There will soon be even more things that are sold at the charity fair, for the people who are interested, please come and see.

The new name on my MSN is: an IT idiot making a website. Tonight, I found an able guy to attend the classes with me, the course starts at 21:30.

I can't believe it, why is it so hard?

After another busy week, I'll set out on my trip to Greece, it's just that hearing the temperature isn't that different from here is a bit depressing, if it was a bit warmer then it'd be perfect.

Of course, nothing is ever perfect, perfection is only a kind of wish.

Finally, heating is coming to my home, I can finally get away from the cold, it was so cold I didn't want to leave my bedroom.

Also: People want to see my baby kitten's photo …… but I'm angry now, because people have said recently I've been talking about nothing but the kitten, playing with trivial things prevents someone from reaching their goal. This blog is very unhappy, if everyone cries really really really loudly …… tomorrow I'll go to the trouble of putting on two pictures ……

No comments: